Skip to main content

THREE PERSONS, ONE GOD!

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God" - John 1:1

Some religous groups believe that God cannot be three persons. Think of it this way: Water can be a steam or vapour, a liquid or a solid (ice). It is like God. He is three persons, and all of them are God. They don't MAKE UP God, they ARE God. The Word is the Holy Spirit, Jesus and God. God has been here sine the beginning! The Word was what He used to create the world! SEE Genesis 1.  If these religous groups know that God is all-powerful, why do they think God cannot abide in us? The Holy Spirit is with us always. Jesus said "And now I will send the Holy Spirit (to abide in you) as I promised" (Luke 24:49). See! Jesus promised! And it all came to pass! Like Father, Like Son! Jesus was God! Need more proof? John 20:24-29:

'Thomas, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples said to him, "We have seen the Lord". But he said unto them, "Except I see the holes in His hands, and thrust my hand into His side, I will not believe" And after eoght days again the disciples were together, Thomas woth them, Jesus appeared to them. (The doors and windows being locked). "Peace be with you" He said. "Thomas, touch my hands and thrust your hand into my side as you have wished, do mot be faithless but believe." Thomas bowed and said to Him, "My Lorc and my God". Jesus said to Him "Is it because you have seen Me, you believe? Blessed are those who have not seen Me but believe."'

Wow! Did Jesus rebuke Thomas? For calling Him God? No. Meaning that Jesus was God. And that those who believe in Him, without seeing Him are blessed. We also have an amazing truth. Jesus Is Alive! But, in biblical times, it was impossible for someone to do miracles and cast out demons unless they were from God (John 3:1-21) Let alone rise from the dead! Jesus was the first to rise from the dead, part of his mission to save us. He was from GOD, He was HIS SON (John 3:16), He IS GOD (John 1:1). To sum it all up: 3 PERSONS, ONE GOD!

Prayer 4 Today (based on Psalm 31) I come to you Lord, for protection, You never let me be defeated. You are a good and righteous God; Save me, I pray. Be my refuge to protect me, my defence to save me.
 Recommended Reads:
John 1:1
John 20:24-29
Luke 24:49
Haggai 2:21
Matthew 28:7

Main Belief: God is 3 people but one God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revere Christ as Lord!

"But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." - 1 Peter 3:15. Whenever we are being trialled or tested for our faith, we should never deny it. Take the opportunity to tell them about God. Preach to them and give them the chance to hear about God. It may work, it may not. But all you know is, you accomplished your part of the mission. You've preached to them. Now it's there decision to come to Christ. Notice the Bible says do it with GENTLENESS. We don't use violence to try and preach the Gospel. We don't force people to believe in our reality. We use one of the fruit of the spirit (See Galatians 5:22 for a full list) Now you may wonder why Peter says 'with respect' when God says: "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:" - Acts 10:34.
“Know that the LORD, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭100:3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ http://bible.com/114/psa.100.3.nkjv

Most Powerful

8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. (‭Psalms‬ ‭16‬:‭8‬ KJV) In this verse, David is actually having a revelation about Jesus from the Holy Ghost. Let me explain. You see- as Christians, Jesus is the one who is before us. The One we follow. He is at our right hand and protects us. And because of Him, we are not moved. The Lord is you Leader, Provider and Guide. Without him, your steps would be without guide and you would have no knowledge of the path you are taking. You would be vulnerable to Satan and he will be able to destroy you. But-thank God- he can't destroy us. Christ lives in us, the most powerful Thing ever!