Skip to main content

Different from the world








" When Jesus heard that, he told them, “Healthy people don’t need a physician, but sick ones do. I did not come to call righteous people, but sinners.” - Mark 2:17

Some of us Christians call ourselves Christians but are ill. Ill in the spirit realm. We are meant to be doctors to the sinners that Satan wants to take. You see, life is valuable:

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.
 Scripture above: Psalm 139:13-16

We sometimes think of ourselves as always having a 'missing part' which mostly is: being liked by the world for being a Christian. Jesus, our Person to look up to, said:

“If the world hates you, you should realize that it hated me before you. 19 If you belonged to the world, the world would love you as one of its own. But because you do not belong to the world and I have chosen you out of it, the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. 21 They will do all these things to you on account of my name, because they do not know the one who sent me." - John 15:18-21

Many people don't read this part of the bible or either skip it for many (random) reasons. But Jesus said the world will not like us, because of the message we preach. If you read up to verse 25 of John 15 you will learn that Jesus said 'the world now have no excuse for their sin' and, even now, don't want to change. But we have no excuse, and will be judged by the Ruler of Heaven, Jesus, the Lord Himself. But you see, the more the persecution from non-believers and/or fake Christians, the more I know I am teaching the right message. Again: the more the persecution from non-believers and/or fake Christians, the more I know I am teaching the right message. The World is ruled by Satan - the god of this world (2 Cor 4:4) and Satan is sin. The World will hate you. Jesus is our example according to Philippians 2:5 and His own hometown didn't like Him! Would we give up all, including our life, to follow Jesus? Two important scriptures here:
"For if you want to save your own life, you will lose it; but if you lose your life for my sake, you will find it." Matthew 16:25
Mark 10:17-31 Read here:https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+10%3A17-31&version=NLT

In some places on this earth, the Good News is not allowed to be preached. Begging for world peace doesn't help at all, Jesus said:
"I have told you this so that through me you may have peace. In the world you’ll have trouble, but be courageous—I’ve overcome the world!'" - John 16:33. NO PEACE IN THIS EARTH, HELLO?! Sorry about that. I just wanted to prove an important point there! Different form the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revere Christ as Lord!

"But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." - 1 Peter 3:15. Whenever we are being trialled or tested for our faith, we should never deny it. Take the opportunity to tell them about God. Preach to them and give them the chance to hear about God. It may work, it may not. But all you know is, you accomplished your part of the mission. You've preached to them. Now it's there decision to come to Christ. Notice the Bible says do it with GENTLENESS. We don't use violence to try and preach the Gospel. We don't force people to believe in our reality. We use one of the fruit of the spirit (See Galatians 5:22 for a full list) Now you may wonder why Peter says 'with respect' when God says: "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:" - Acts 10:34.
“Know that the LORD, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭100:3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ http://bible.com/114/psa.100.3.nkjv

Most Powerful

8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. (‭Psalms‬ ‭16‬:‭8‬ KJV) In this verse, David is actually having a revelation about Jesus from the Holy Ghost. Let me explain. You see- as Christians, Jesus is the one who is before us. The One we follow. He is at our right hand and protects us. And because of Him, we are not moved. The Lord is you Leader, Provider and Guide. Without him, your steps would be without guide and you would have no knowledge of the path you are taking. You would be vulnerable to Satan and he will be able to destroy you. But-thank God- he can't destroy us. Christ lives in us, the most powerful Thing ever!